Some of the features are:
- Profit Switching between all Whattomine.com supported coins.
- restart failed miner
- optionally reboot the computer after reaching a number of failed miner starts
- user-friendly (silent) mining - only mine when there has been no user interaction with the computer for a configurable amount of time
- reduce miner (and/or GUI) to tray, or even completely hide it - handy when combined with the silent mining feature for seamless mining while working - keyboard combinations available to un-hide the miner or the GUI
- fast switching between coins, miners and pools. Only enter your wallet information once
- everything is done through the GUI, and automatically saved. No tedious configuration file editing (but if you really want to - you can)
- optionally start upon Windows boot-up - optionally start mining / hide miner / etc
- optional delay upon starting with Windows boot-up
- support for bitlab: web links. Pool operators can add 1-click mining configuration to their pool websites (make links on https://coolbits.io/bitlab/makelink.html)
Many other features are being developed.